Friday, June 05, 2009

It's a poopity dupiter day!

Let me start by saying that I know I am way behind on my "thankful" posts that I vowed to write every day for the 30 days before my 30th birthday. However, my birthday is tomorrow and I am not even going to attempt to catch up because I just don't feel like it.

For the past week and a half I have been feeling like poo. It probably has something to do with the pneumonia that I've been fighting for a month and the lack of sleep resulting from the coughing due to the pneumonia. It probably also has something to do with the fact that my birthday is tomorrow and I always miss my family and friends more around holidays. It may have something to do with my lack of finances and the fact that I may not be able to afford a trip home to the states this year. There are probably many contributing factors but none of them really matter because knowing the cause doesn't make me feel any better, I still feel like poo.

And that is really all I have to say. I feel like poo.


3 comments:

sknaB nolA said...

Sorry you feel like poo. Praying.

Lisa said...

Sorry, Jenni. Love you, and I'm praying that God blesses you extraordinarily on your birthday!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks friends!