Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not Another Photo...

I realize that I've been posting a lot of pictures on my blog and some of you may be getting bored with them. I've started this project that has me taking a picture every day for a year and posting it. It is sometimes hard but I am loving it and it is totally stretching my imagination and photographic skills. To keep you guys interested, I've decided to start writing a little about the circumstances surrounding each photo. Maybe this will still keep you interested in my life and I get to keep posting photos! On a somewhat selfish level, I'm also thinking that is will be fun for me to look back over the year at the end and be reminded of my thoughts on each photo. So, please keep coming back and please keep commenting. Those comments keep me going!

No comments: