Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Opposites Attract

The past several years I have participated in NaBloPoMo, which for those not in on the lingo stands for: National Blog Posting Month. Basically bloggers all over the world commit to blogging every day for the month of November. I've really enjoyed it in the past. This year I did the complete opposite and didn't blog a single time during November. It wasn't on purpose, in fact, it didn't even occur to me that I missed it until today. Now that I have thought about it, I kinda miss it.

The reason for not blogging is simply that I have been crazy busy. I've been at a new job, moved to a new home, had a yard sale, had several dental surgeries, been caring for 4 dogs, wrenched my back, etc. But I've missed the world of blogging and I'm determined to come back!

Here are a few recent photos of my life:














1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love your blogging and your photography! Welcome back!