Saturday, May 08, 2010

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A Bear...

It occurred to me today that I haven't kept up with my blogging like I promised so I thought I'd write a quick one tonight. I've been in the states for a month and a half and I have been so completely blessed. I have the most amazing friends, like SERIOUSLY amazing and I'd forgotten how great it is to be around them. I'm missing Thailand like crazy and have cried a couple times after talking to Aon and Ya over Skype but I know I'll be back there before long, In the meantime, I am enjoying myself and God is teaching me an abundance of lessons. And did I mention that I blessed? Because I am. REALLY BLESSED!

And now I'm going to bed because I'm exhausted and I think I deserve an early night. Love you all!

1 comment:

jeramy sossaman said...

it's been such a pleasure meeting you! i feel you on the blogging thing though...there's just never enough time. take care!