Thursday, April 21, 2011

Compliments From The Unknown

So I'm walking through the mall today and this woman comes up next to me, turns her head 90 degrees and stares at me. I look at her, smile and continue walking but she doesn't stop staring or walking right beside me. I look at her again thinking that maybe I know her, but I don't so I stop and smile at her again. She stops also and the following conversation happens (all in Thai but I'll translate it to English just cause I love you all).

unknown woman: "You are so beautiful."
me: "Wow, thank you."
unknown woman: "Oh! You speak Thai?"
me: "Yes, some."
unknown woman: "You are beautiful, so beautiful. Are you American?"
me: "Yes."
unknown woman, said while stroking my arm: "Oh. You are beautiful, I like you."
me: "Thank you so much."

And then we parted ways. I have to say that I like that unknown woman, she made my day. :)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

That is really funny and random.