Thursday, May 26, 2005

God is good. All the time.

So... I realize that I am a flake and I barely ever write in here...

Good News: I'm going to Thailand!

Bad News: I get to sit around and anxiously think about it for the next seven months because I don't leave until the end of December.

I am feeling very random today and totally unmotivated. But my overall feeling is that God is good to me, all the time.

I recently found this verse:
"May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it."
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

You're going to miss the BBQ house too much and you know it. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US! :)

Jennifer said...

I think that I will miss you, Miss Sassy Pants, more than I will miss the BBQ House. Although it does come in at a close 2nd...