Saturday, May 23, 2009

ขอบคุณพระเจ้า

Day 14-17 (Wednesday thru Saturday): I know that this is kinda cheating but I am going to lump the past four days together for this one. And it is my blog so I can do what I want, right?

This may seem like an over-generalization but I am so thankful that I serve such an amazing God.

Do you remember being young and thinking that adults had life all figured out? I remember thinking that one day I would be old (30 was old back then) and life would just be what it was. I would know exactly who I was and what life was about. Well, now I am old (I cringe just writing that because 30 is definitely not old) and I don't have it all figured out. Life isn't just what it is and I can't help but be thankful for that. How boring would it be if life just leveled out one day and never changed? How horrible would it be if we only had till the age of 30 to figure out who we are? I love that life is a journey!

And I am so thankful that I serve a God who is with me on this journey! Because as much as I enjoy this journey, it isn't always easy. In fact, more often than not, it is rather difficult.

This week I've been questioning things in my life. There has been a lot of "why?" and "why not?" which we all know is never healthy and just leads to more questions. So I am stepping back and letting God do His thing again. I'm not good at controlling my life and I am definitely not good at answering the "why" questions. I am just going to be thankful that I am serving such a great God and even more thankful that He loves me.

ขอบคุณพระเจ้า (Korp khun prajeow = Thank you God)

No comments: