Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm Back

Back in May my computer died and it took a couple months before it started working again. Unfortunately even after my computer started working, I could not get the internet to work on it. I had someone look at it and install the needed drivers and it still would not work. I had to buy a wireless router because apparently it will only work with wireless now. As soon as I bought the router, my dsl modem stopped working and I had to get a new one of those. As soon as I got that, the network card inside my laptop stopped working and I had to buy a new external, wireless network card. All of this to say that I am now sitting in my house and using the internet on my laptop for the first time in months! Wahoooo! I am really excited! And for all of you who have emailed me wondering why I seemed to drop off the face of earth three months ago: I'M BACK!

No comments: