Thursday, October 04, 2007

I love teaching!

The following is a conversation that I had with Tamara over Google Talk about one of my classes. I love teaching!

  • me: today we were talking about names in my class and Dear asked what your full name was. i told him your middle name was Dawn and he asked if he could call you donkey as a nickname. it was Hilarious!
  • Tamara: gasp!
    you told him no right?
  • me: i told him yes he could call you donkey
    i love Dear
  • Tamara: no!
  • me: and i love you my little donkey
  • Tamara: you basically are calling me an ass
  • me: i know but he didn't realize that and it
    made it even funnier
  • Tamara: way to teach your students to cuss
  • me: i love language barriers
    you're the one whose name sounds like donkey

1 comment:

Celestial Freak said...

Lol! that's funny!

Hey, btw, Tag! Your it!
Read my blog to play.

Hope your well!
Hugs,
Crystal