Thursday, April 03, 2008

5 Things

My friend, Laura tagged me for the following meme.

5 Things Meme

The Rules

1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.

What I was doing ten years ago...

  1. Working full-time at Pearle Vision, best real world job I ever had.
  2. Contemplating bible college.
  3. Wondering what a 19 year old was supposed to do with themselves.
  4. Enjoying my seven month old nephew, Andrew and getting excited about the next one, Joshua due a few months later.
  5. Not much.

Five things on my to-do list today...

  1. Respond to emails for The Centre.
  2. Go to worship practice at 7pm.
  3. Do laundry.
  4. Prepare for youth camp next week.
  5. Read at least two chapters.

Five snacks I enjoy...

  1. Rhoti -a Thai desert
  2. Mangosteen
  3. Pretzels
  4. Carrots
  5. Starburst

Five things I would do if I was a billionaire...

  1. Buy my parents a house, cars and set them up for life.
  2. Buy my sister a house, car and set her up for life.
  3. Take care of my nephews for the rest of their lives.
  4. Travel the world.
  5. Donate to every missionary I know.

Five of my bad habits....

  1. Grinding my teeth.
  2. Biting my lip.
  3. Exaggerating.
  4. Worrying.
  5. Not backing down in an unimportant argument when I think I'm right.


Five places i have lived....

  1. Lebanon, Missouri.
  2. San Jose, California.
  3. Tijuana, Mexico.
  4. San Diego, California.
  5. Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Five jobs I've had....

  1. Optician at Pearle Vision.
  2. Admissions Counselor at San Jose Christian College.
  3. Administrative Assistant to a CPA.
  4. Mission Services Representative at Amor Ministries.
  5. Ministry Coordinator and Teacher at The Centre.

My 5 tags:

  1. Katie
  2. Wendy
  3. Claire
  4. Pam
  5. Danielle

2 comments:

Celestial Freak said...

I was going to tag you to do this, but I see you already have.

I enjoyed your answers.

Tamara said...

Oh I straight up took your answers. You better believe it sista. or sister or whatever I took them, live with it.