Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Caffeinated

I just drank a double shot of espresso because I was falling asleep at my desk and now my whole body is awake and shaking... Just thought you should know.

I need some prayer. I haven't written a newsletter in months and I have totally fallen behind on emails and keeping in touch with people. I am so behind on thank you cards to my supporters that they have probably all forgotten about me, which is not a good thing! I really need to get a newsletter done this week but I need prayer for time and motivation to get it done. Will you please pray for me??!!!!!!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Have you written it yet? If not, I will pray! I definitely understand the feeling of NEEDING to write, but having virtually zero motivation to write. I also have to rely on writing to pay some of the bills (it's my job!), which can be a little stifling to the creativity.

Anyway, glad I found your blog! And the photos in the previous post are amazing. Wow!