Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

I'm sitting at my desk right now at The Centre listening to Bay play the guitar and I can't help but smile. I have really amazing friends here in Thailand. Seriously, I have been blessed with the most amazing friends on the planet. I'm not sure how I got so lucky, but God must really love me. :)

About a month ago Chelle moved in with me and I love having her around. It is so great to have someone to talk to at the end of the day and share things with. I have laughed so much in the past month, thanks to her.

Bay is also an amazing friend. He works with me at The Centre and makes me smile on a daily basis. He is always around when I need him and gets me out of unfortunate situations, like when I ran out of gas a couple weeks ago. He is also just a really incredible man of God. My life will definitely be lacking when he moves to New Zealand next month.

Aon is one of the funniest people I have ever met and yet in a totally sly, sneak up on you kind of way. She is also very logical and blunt which is great because my head tends to float in the clouds a lot and she brings me back to earth.

Ya has THE BEST smile in the whole world. She encourages me and takes care of me every single day in big and small ways. And she laughs at me and with me all the time. She also understands that my love language is gift giving and even though it is against her culture, she lets me take care of her and give to her in situations where most Thai people would not.

I feel like I could go on and on about the amazing people in my life, especially if I started talking about my incredible friends in America. But I'll stop here for now and just say again that I am truly blessed.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Celestial Freak said...

Merry Christmas to you too my dear friend!