Saturday, November 10, 2007

Am I Cool?

Do you remember being in high school and being so completely insecure that you often wanted to crawl in a hole and not come out until you were an adult? Well, I remember it. It has been over ten years since I graduated from high school, but I still remember feeling so unimportant and completely uncool. I also remember realizing somewhere in my mid-20s that it didn't matter anymore whether other people thought I was cool or not. I was comfortable with myself and liked who I was and that is what mattered. Having said that, I have to admit that every once in awhile insecurity will creep in and I will feel completely uncool. I'll look around me and ask myself, "Am I cool?" Today I had one of those moments and here is the proof:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was quite possibly the best day that penguin has ever had!

Tamara said...

Insert picture number two.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zikomo/1850364786/in/set-72157602940705226/
Must run in the family those lucky birds....Same same but different...