Friday, November 30, 2007

Friends Are Friends Forever

Have I mentioned before that I have really great friends? Well, I do.

Last night I had dinner with Tam and Wendy. We ate and talked for a long time. Today I had coffee with Katie and was able to sit and chat with her about life which was great. Although, it was not nearly long enough and next time I am going to need at least a four hour block of time to sit and talk with her. (Put that on your calendar Katie.) Tonight I had dinner with Tam and Erin and then shopped a little bit which was really just an excuse to hang out longer. Tomorrow I am having dinner with Katie and this weekend I am having a slumber party with Erin. I am also getting together with Rachel this weekend whom I haven't seen since she moved away from Thailand in February. And next week I have plans to see many more friends. I feel loved and so happy to see all my wonderful friends!

I have really great friends!

1 comment:

Katester said...

Wait, all I get is dinner and Erin gets a SLUMBER PARTY?