Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ode to Wendy

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Wendy's so cool,
And I wish that I could see her every day instead of just a couple times a year.

Wendy,
Thanks for your friendship, you are an amazing sense of strength for me. There have been so many times over the past year when I have been struggling and just getting an email from you has made me smile. Thanks for waiting for me to come to your desk today (with the territory issue) and then letting me sit and talk to you. Thanks for making it so easy to talk you into eating dinner with me tonight and then ice cream afterwards. Thanks for talking for hours instead of going home to Ginger and laundry and packing. And thanks for inviting me to be a Wild (or mild) Woman. You are a fantastic friend!

Love,
Jane

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You make tear up. (sniff)Thank you. I feel like I died and attend my wake!
Ma baba babo nit noy

Jennifer said...

I'm so proud of my little Thai speakers!

Tamara said...

suut yawd ka!