Sunday, November 02, 2008

Can't Buy Me Love

I have to admit that I am a bit stressed about money right now. Usually, I am completely laid back about money so this is not a normal feeling. I have been raising support since 2002 and God always provides in every way, so why stress? Because I'm human.

This week I found out that I have about $2000 worth of dental work that needs done. And it is all stuff that needs done right away. Three root canals in the past couple days has not been fun and they are only the beginning. God, why didn't you bless me with good, strong teeth? :) But seriously, I don't have $2000 or anywhere near $2000 dollars and I'm not sure how I am going to pay for it. So, I am praying but the worry manages to leak through and bog me down anyway. Anyone have an extra $2000 laying around?

On top of that, my computer may be on it's last leg. Yesterday I noticed that the screen is falling apart. I tried to put it back together but I don't know how long it will last. Hopefully, it won't give out until I'm done paying for my teeth and have enough money for a new computer!

Last month I made a commitment to help support a couple of the Thai staff at The Centre. I prayed about it and God gave me a number. So, tomorrow I will give them support even though I am lacking funds myself. I am totally believing in the sowing and reaping concept right now! And luckily I serve an awesome God who always keeps his promises and I know he will provide for me.

Pray for me and my finances. Thanks!

No comments: